GradeHub App - Step 2 - upload student examsLast Updated: September 13, 2018
Step 2 - upload student exams
Once you’ve gathered your students' answer sheets and scanned them, you can upload them to GradeHub for scoring.
- Scan answer sheets or have them email to your account from an MFP device - see scanning answer sheets for instructions
- Log in to GradeHub
- Select the course and exam you want to process the answer sheets. IMPORTANT: When uploading answer sheets to GradeHub, all answer sheets are scored as the exam they are being uploaded to. ENSURE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT EXAM.
- To upload the answer sheets, you’ll need to either select the upload icon or drag the PDF file(s) from your computer to the black upload icon. The icon will turn from black to green when files are being uploaded.
- Once 4. above is completed, a message will appear that your file was received by GradeHub
- Depending on the size, it may take 10 minutes to process your answer sheets. You will be notified when the process is complete.
- Once the upload is completed, verify marks - see Step 4 - verify marks for instructions