GradeHub for Canvas - Remind student to print answer sheetsLast Updated: September 13, 2018
- Remind students to print answer sheets for the upcoming test or quiz
- Each answer sheet contains a code and barcode unique to a student for a given test.
- Students see the same Print Instructions that is displayed in the teacher view. The instructions are below:
- Students should bring their answer sheets to class
- Occasionally students are very low on printer ink but still bring in a "printed" answer sheet with almost all the information barely visible. If this is the case, have the student discard her answer sheet and use an extra answer sheet generated from the teacher portal.
- Each answer sheet should be printed:
- with black brackets showing in each corner
- for the correct test
- with sufficient ink to render the answer sheet readable.
- If this is not the case, have the student discard her answer sheet and use an extra answer sheet generated from the teacher portal.