GradeHub App - Overall exam statisticsLast Updated: September 13, 2018
Overall exam statistics
Under the Analyze Exam button, there are a variety of reports to review your exam results.
- Log in to GradeHub
- Select the course and exam you want to view reports for
- Select the Analyze Exam button to review reports
- The top of the Analyze Results view includes:
- Test Reliability using a Kuder-Richardson 20 (KR-20) internal measure of test reliability, which determines the consistency of a test. The higher the reliability, the more likely you would produce similar results administering the same test to the same class
- The class Mean and Highest and Lowest Scores
- The Standard Deviation, which is the percentage spread of scores from the mean. A smaller standard deviation means scores are "tightly" spread around the mean. Whereas, a high standard deviation indicates a large variation in exam results.
- To convert the standard deviation from a percentage to points, multiply the % standard deviation on the Analyze Results report by the total points possible on the exam.
Histogram of student scores
- The Student Scores Density graphs the number of students receiving a given score on the vertical axis with the percent obtained on the horizontal axis.
- Select the Distribution tab to view a distribution of scores in 10% increments
Score percentiles table
- Select the Percentile tab to view score percentiles sorted from largest to smallest scores.