GradeHub for Blackboard Online - Exam statisticsLast Updated: July 09, 2020
Exam statistics in Blackboard
Under the Analyze Exam button, there are a variety of reports to review your exam results.
- Select the Analyze Exam button to review reports
- The Summary tab of the Analyze Results view includes:
- Test Reliability using a Cronbach's Alpha internal measure of test reliability, which determines the consistency of a test. The higher the reliability, the more likely you would produce similar results administering the same test to the same class
- The class Mean and Highest and Lowest Scores
- The Standard Deviation, which is the percentage spread of scores from the mean. A smaller standard deviation means scores are "tightly" spread around the mean. Whereas, a high standard deviation indicates a large variation in exam results.
- Use the Export to drop-down to export exam results to a CSV file.
- Select the Distribution tab to view a distribution of scores in 10% increments
Score percentiles table
- Select the Percentile tab to view score percentiles sorted from largest to smallest scores.