GradeHub for Blackboard - Teacher overviewLast Updated: February 27, 2019
Instructor Tips Using GradeHub
- Create your exam (i.e., Content) early enough for students to print their answer sheets.
IMPORTANT - the first time you create a GradeHub exam for a given course immediately click and open the “content” item created by Blackboard to start the roster syncing process. GradeHub syncs your course roster hourly after you click the exam.
- You can print the answer sheets from your instructor or a TA(s) login.
- If students are printing their answer sheets, remind students to bring their answer sheet to class and to check ensure the sheet is printed correctly. Right before the exam, instruct students to check their answer sheets for the black bracket on all corners of the answer sheet and that there was sufficient ink from the student's printer. If not, have the student obtain an extra answer sheet from the instructor.
- When scanning the filled-in answer sheets use the following settings: B&W, US Letter, and 200 DPI.
- Create an answer key before analyzing results.
- If there are student responses improperly completed, an icon will appear for you to verify the responses.
- After you've analyzed the exam and are satisfied with the results, select the release grades button as shown above.