GradeHub for Blackboard - Download and print answer sheetsLast Updated: February 27, 2019
Download and print answer sheets
Download and print answer sheets from GradeHub when you are providing them to students or just in case students forget to bring theirs on test day.
- Log in to Blackboard
- Select the Blackboard Content (GradeHub exam)
- Select the “PDF” icon to download the extra answer sheets for printing.
- Follow the instructions on the Printing Instructions screen to Download the extra answer sheets in a PDF file.
- As indicated in the Printing Instructions, missing bracket, the wrong answer sheet, or printing with little to no ink will result in your test(s) not being scored. Check for the following:
- The answer sheets were printed with brackets in each corner
- You've downloaded the correct exam
- Your printer has sufficient ink to be read by GradeHub
- Answer sheets may be printed in black & white or color.
- Use "scale to fit" in your printer settings if the brackets are not fully printed on the answer sheets (see above).
- Although they look identical, each answer sheet in GradeHub is unique: Note:
- Don't photocopy a single answer sheet for distribution
- Don't give an answer sheet with the same serial number to more than one student.