GradeHub for Canvas - Create an exam (assignment)Last Updated: September 13, 2018
Create an exam (assignment) in GradeHub for Canvas
Seamlessly integrated, GradeHub allows instructors to create, print, grade, and analyze multiple-choice tests taken on GradeHub–Answer Sheets all within Canvas. Classes, rosters, exams, and grades are all automatically synchronized to eliminate errors, save time, streamline administration, improve security, and promote timely feedback to instructors and students.
- How to create an exam:
- Instructors use their same test (probably a Word document), so the transition for instructors to GradeHub is effortless.
- Link GradeHub to your course in Canvas.
- Then create a new Assignment in Canvas for your upcoming exam (e.g., Final)
- Select GradeHub as the Submission Type.
- Change Assign to from "Everybody" to a single section or if all of your students are in a single course to the course name
- That is it. GradeHub automatically creates answer sheets for all of the students in the class (i.e., your Canvas roster).