GradeHub for Canvas - Assign and sync grades to CanvasLast Updated: August 19, 2019
Assign and sync grades to Canvas
GradeHub allows you to assign grades as a raw score or custom scale. Once you determine the distribution type, GradeHub calculates grades, updates faculty reports, and provides students their scores.
- Select the class and exam you want to assign grades
- Select the Assign Grades button under the exam (e.g., ECON 1 Introduction to Economics)
Assign raw scores without letter grades
- Select the Raw/No Grade radio button to provide students a raw point score only.
- Many teachers use this option when all points received from assignments, class participation, quizzes, and exams are accumulated, analyzed, and assigned a final letter grade based on a derived scale (e.g., a curve) at the end of the term.
- Select Release Grades
Sync Grades to Canvas
- As soon as you select the Release Grades button, your grades are automatically synced back to Canvas
- Once you have Released Grades, students receive instant feedback. We receive positive comments from students that the Exam Result report lets them know how they did on a particular exam and where they stand in the class throughout the term. The student Exam Results includes:
- Their score - Raw/possible points (percentage)
- Average score
- Incorrect Responses - item number only
- Class histogram